Are you a seasoned IT/Business Consulting professional looking for an opportunity to take your career and expertise even higher? Look no further – join our PwC Technology Consulting team and boost your career through participating and co-leading some of the most challenging and exciting projects within the field of IT Advisory services.
- Co-leading projects throughout all stages of the project life cycle including: Requirement Analysis, Solution proposition, Planning, Design, Testing and Implementation and Change management.
- Actively communicate and cooperate with customers
- Coordinating the assigned project teams and guiding junior colleagues within your area of expertise.
- Pro-active and savvy participation in new business development (up-selling on current projects, pre-sale and offer creation for new business opportunities).
Who are we looking for:
- 2+ years of experience within a multinational or local Technology firm (Consultancy background preffered)
- Experience and proven track record in delivering projects with a strong technology component.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management methodology
- Strong knowledge of the Business processes within Finance & Banking sector, Telco, Utility or Automotive.
- Advanced user of MS Office package (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Excellent Analytical thinking, quick-learner, strong attention to details.
- Great Communication abilities.
- Team player.
- Fluent in English and Czech or Slovak
What do we offer:
Our unique team culture brings together the dynamics of a Start-up and adds on the advantage of global presence of a renowned multinational company PwC. Furthermore we offer:
- Chance to team up with true technology experts and become a part of one of the most ambitious teams within PwC network during a time of a rapid growth.
- Opportunity to build and grow your own global network of business connections.
- Continuous learning and training programs (both in-house and certified courses) tailored to your personal needs, focused on enhancing your knowledge, skills and abilities.
- The most up-to-date tools and resources needed for your work (such as the use our state of the art Innovation Lab packed with cutting edge technology and more)
And of course:
- Attractive total remuneration package with a wide portfolio of benefit options (cafeteria benefit system, excellent operational car leasing options and more).
- Inspirational and friendly working environment
- And last but certainly not least - the chance to be a part of a dynamic team with the backing of the globally renowned brand PwC.
Ochrana osobních údajů pro žadatele o zaměstnání: https://www.pwc.com/cz/cs/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Privacy Statement for Recruitment Applicants: https://www.pwc.com/cz/en/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Lokalita: Hvězdova 1734/2c, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Oddělení služeb: Technologie
Assurance recruitment (Financial audit and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Tax & Legal recruitment, Project Coordinator - Graduate recruitment activities, PwC Česká republika
Advisory recruitment (Consulting and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Internal Services recruitment, PwC Česká republika