Are you a experienced Business / IT Consulting professional looking for an opportunity to take your career and expertise even higher? Look no further – join our PwC Technology Consulting team and boost your career through participating and co-leading some of the most challenging and exciting projects within the field of Business and IT Advisory services.
We provide our services to leading companies in the Czech Republic. Our client portfolio includes all major providers of the telco services as well as all of industry challengers.
Suitable candidates will come from either multi-national or local Technology firm background (Consultancy experience preferred) and will have the experience and proven track record in one or more of the following fields: Segment management, products and processes management, channel management, IT architecture definition, IT design definition (CRM, Billing, Order management, RPA…), Digital Strategy consulting and implementation and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Co-lead projects throughout all stages of the project life cycle including: Requirement Analysis, Definition of the solution, Planning, Design, Development and Testing including Resources and Change management.
- Manage other suppliers in the project.
- Actively communicate and cooperate with customers.
- Coordinate the assigned project team members including junior colleagues within your area of expertise.
- Pro-active participation in the new business development (up-selling on current projects, pre-sale and creation for new business opportunities).
Who are we looking for:
- 2+ years of experience within a multinational or local Technology firm (Consultancy background preffered)
- Experience and proven track record in delivering projects with a strong technology component.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management methodology
- Strong knowledge of the Business processes within telco or financial sector
- Advanced user of MS Office package (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Excellent Analytical thinking, quick-learner, strong attention to details.
- Great Communication abilities.
- Team player.
- Fluent in Czech or Slovak and in English
What do we offer:
Our unique team culture brings together the dynamics of a Start-up and adds on the advantage of global presence of a renowned multinational company PwC. Furthermore we offer:
- Chance to team up with true technology experts and become a part of one of the most ambitious teams within PwC network during a time of a rapid growth.
- Opportunity to build and grow your own global network of business connections.
- Continuous learning and training programs (both in-house and certified courses) tailored to your personal needs, focused on enhancing your knowledge, skills and abilities.
- The most up-to-date tools and resources needed for your work (such as the use our state of the art Innovation *Lab packed with cutting edge technology and more)
- And of course:Attractive total remuneration package with a wide portfolio of benefit options (cafeteria benefit system, excellent operational car leasing options and more).
- Inspirational and friendly working environment
- And last but certainly not least - the chance to be a part of a dynamic team with the backing of the globally renowned brand PwC.
Ochrana osobních údajů pro žadatele o zaměstnání: https://www.pwc.com/cz/cs/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Privacy Statement for Recruitment Applicants: https://www.pwc.com/cz/en/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Oddělení služeb: Technologie
Assurance recruitment (Financial audit and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Tax & Legal recruitment, Project Coordinator - Graduate recruitment activities, PwC Česká republika
Advisory recruitment (Consulting and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Internal Services recruitment, PwC Česká republika