At PwC Technology we provide best-in-class IT Advisory and Consulting services to the leading companies from a variety of market verticals such as Automotive, Manufacturing, Utilities and Energy, Pharma and Retail and other.
Do you strive to bring a positive change by improving and innovating the way in which businesses operate and help them become truly “technology-enabled”? Start your professional career in Consulting and grow rapidly by taking part in delivering innovative Business and Technology solutions to some of the most high profile clients in the CZ and CEE region.
As a Consultant your role will be to a work closely with clients’ representatives, being part of project teams responsible for the design and delivery of innovative and high quality Business and Technology solutions for our clients in the Czech Republic and other European countries.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Take part in the whole project lifecycle of delivering high added value Business and Technology solutions
- Analysis and mapping of business requirements
- Assist with design and implementing of solutions
- Presentations of implemented solutions to customers
- Build and manage client relationship on a daily basis
Who are we looking for:
- Completed University degree
- Passion for Technology and its applications for businesses
- Good understanding of economics and management issues
- Open minded attitude in seeking innovative solutions
- Willingness to learn new tools and solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - essential in day-to-day cooperation with clients and the team
- Motivated, ambitious and hard working person with friendly mindset
- Self-Starter and Can-Do Attitude
- Fluent in Czech/Slovak and English language (both essential)
Nice to have:
- Working experience from business/IT environment
- Proven interest in IT and Technology field
Do you like the dynamics and of a Start-up but also like the global presence of a leading multinational company? Thanks to our unique culture and working environment, we are bringing together the best of both worlds.
- Exciting opportunity to team-up with the top-level Technology and Consulting experts you can learn from
- Stable, but challenging working environment providing plenty of opportunities for your continuous professional growth
- Inspiring and friendly environment with focus on innovative technologies and methods
- Chance to develop your skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Czech and European companies
And of course:
- Above average remuneration package including wide portfolio of benefits (Laptop, Mobile phone (iPhone 7), Cafeteria benefit scheme, away weekends, team events and more)
- Your personal career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions
- Chance to be a part of new, dynamic team with the backing of the globally renowned brand PwC.
Ochrana osobních údajů pro žadatele o zaměstnání: https://www.pwc.com/cz/cs/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Privacy Statement for Recruitment Applicants: https://www.pwc.com/cz/en/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Lokalita: Hvězdova 1734/2c, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Oddělení služeb: Technologie
Assurance recruitment (Financial audit and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Tax & Legal recruitment, Project Coordinator - Graduate recruitment activities, PwC Česká republika
Advisory recruitment (Consulting and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Internal Services recruitment, PwC Česká republika