PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 180,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Are you a seasoned IT/Business Consulting professional looking for an opportunity to take your career and expertise even higher? Look no further – join our PwC Technology Consulting team and boost your career through participating and co-leading some of the most challenging and exciting projects within the field of IT Advisory services.
Your responsibilities will be
- Co-leading projects throughout all stages of the project life cycle including: Requirement Analysis, Solution proposition, Planning, Design, Testing and Implementation and Change management.
- Actively communicate and cooperate with customers.
- Coordinating the assigned project teams and guiding junior colleagues within your area of expertise.
- Proactive and savvy participation in new business development (up-selling on current projects, pre-sale and offering creation for new business opportunities).
Who are we looking for
- 2+ years of experience within a multinational or local Technology firm (Consultancy background preferred)
- Experience and proven track record in delivering projects with a strong technology component.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management methodology
- Strong knowledge of the Business processes within the Finance & Banking sector, Telco, Utility or Automotive.
- Advanced user of MS Office package (Excel, PPT, Word).
- Excellent Analytical thinking, quick-learner, strong attention to details.
- Great Communication abilities.
- Team player.
- Fluent in English and Czech/Slovak.
What do we offer
- Our unique team culture brings together the dynamics of a Start-up and adds on the advantage of global presence of a renowned multinational company PwC. Furthermore we offer:
- Chance to team up with true technology experts and become a part of one of the most ambitious teams within PwC network during a time of rapid growth.
- Opportunity to build and grow your own global network of business connections.
- Continuous learning and training programs (both in-house and certified courses) tailored to your personal needs, focused on enhancing your knowledge, skills and abilities.
- The most up-to-date tools and resources needed for your work (such as the use our state of the art Innovation Lab packed with cutting edge technology and more).
- Attractive total remuneration package with a wide portfolio of benefit options (cafeteria benefit system, excellent operational car leasing options and more).
- Inspirational and friendly working environment
- And last but certainly not least - the chance to be a part of a dynamic team with the backing of the globally renowned brand PwC.
Lokalita: Hvězdova 1734/2c, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Oddělení služeb: Technologie
Assurance recruitment (Financial audit and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Tax & Legal recruitment, Project Coordinator - Graduate recruitment activities, PwC Česká republika
Advisory recruitment (Consulting and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Internal Services recruitment, PwC Česká republika