PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place.With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries
• Strong logical and systematic thinking
• Excellent knowledge of current law and how to apply it
• Excellent communication and writing skills in both Czech and English
• Strong social skills
• Proactive approach and hard-working
We are looking for candidates from Czech public faculties of law as well as from renowned foreign universities.
• Previous experience from international law firm
• Working or study abroad
• Exciting work in an international law firm
An opportunity to work with local and foreign-based clients and the opportunity to work in foreign languages
• 5 weeks of holiday and 2 more days off at the end of the year. 3 sick days. Education, Bridge Days and Away Days (team building, ski weekend, etc.).
• Ultrabook and iPhone 8 with an unlimited tariff.
• Multisport card and benefit program that you can use for holidays, tickets, sports, concerts ...
• Training, mentoring and career development
• Possibility of promotion depending on the performance and results achieved
• Regular feedback on your work and consultation with a coach with whom you can handle your further development and career direction.
Lokalita: Hvězdova 1734/2c, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Oddělení služeb: Právo
Assurance recruitment (Financial audit and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Tax & Legal recruitment, Project Coordinator - Graduate recruitment activities, PwC Česká republika
Advisory recruitment (Consulting and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Internal Services recruitment, PwC Česká republika