PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place.With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries
Job Description Summary
For our client facing Cyber Security & Privacy practice we seek new colleague to grow our Threat Management competency. We look for the passionate and curious individuals, who want to grow their cyber security professional career in the field of detecting potential security incidents, analyzing data in search of evidence, respond to breaches and hunt for adversaries.
Incident Response Expert will represent the team within the client's operations as Level 3 analyst and Subject Matter Expert (SME) when it comes to security incident detection, analysis and investigation and will drive the consequent incident response towards successful containment & eradication. Within the role can be expected balanced ratio of long term client engagement in the operations mode with the ad-hoc project based engagements focused on
pure incident response, threat hunting & breach discovery.
This is senior role and its additional responsibilities may include continuous improvement of the Threat Management team tradecraft and capabilities as well as sharing knowledge, mentoring and training junior colleagues.
We provide an opportunity to grow in the Cyber Security field - whether your desire is to be the go-to Digital Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR) expert, Threat Hunter, Cyber Threat Intelligence professional, this is the team to be.
With clients coming from Czech Republic, Central & Eastern Europe as well as from the wider EMEA region, you will have the opportunity to grow your technical expertise or consulting skills (or both) of a lifetime.
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Consistent, reliable and professional personality, capable of working within international & diverse teams
- Previous SIEM/SOC/CERT/CSIRT/DFIR (or equivalent) experience highly desired
- In depth understanding of varied attack vectors and adversaries’ Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTPs) up to the level of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)
- Excellent understanding of one or more Operating Systems (Linux, Windows, …)
- Ability to work under pressure during major security incident response situations as well as attention to detail during post-breach investigation
Nice to have
- Hands-on skills within the information security field, with special focus towards Security
- Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like Splunk, QRadar, Arcsight or ELK
- Working knowledge of the Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) tools
- Experience with Cyber Threat Intelligence integration into SOC environment & operation
- Previous consulting experience in the global enterprise environment
- Deeper experience in any (or more) of the following areas:
● Security/Network Analysis
● Incident Response
● Cyber Threat Intelligence
● Threat and Vulnerability Management
● Digital Forensics
● SIEM implementation
- Industry recognized certifications either in the area of general information security or focused towards Threat Management can be plus
- Chance to team up with technology experts across security technologies
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies.
- Friendly and inspirational working environment with chance to be a part of dynamically growing team under renowned brand PwC.
- Industry certifications, trainings and opportunity for self-development
- Cafeteria benefit system and more…
Lokalita: Hvězdova 1734/2c, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Oddělení služeb: Technologie
Assurance recruitment (Financial audit and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Tax & Legal recruitment, Project Coordinator - Graduate recruitment activities, PwC Česká republika
Advisory recruitment (Consulting and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Internal Services recruitment, PwC Česká republika