PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place.With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries
Job Description Summary
For our client facing Security Operations Center team we seek a colleague with information security background. The ideal candidate will have general overview in security area, general understanding of common threat vectors on the internet, basic knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, ...).
We seek someone with passion and desire to live in Information Security field, who wants to grow in a global and challenging environment.
Security Operations center operates from Prague on shifts on 24x7x365 basis. We deliver service to client which consists of analysis of events in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system and response to security incidents and we provide additional expertise (Vulnerability management, … ) when demanded.
Purpose of the position is to help client responding to current threat vectors. Security Operations Center L1 analyst is the first level of monitoring in the SOC. Role combines reviewing of events in SIEM, escalating incidents based on scenarios, reporting based on current needs. The ideal candidate will come from the security incident management background – security analytics or incident response.
We provide an opportunity to enter and grow in field of Information Security in company that’s a member of worldwide network of firms employing over 233 thousand employees in 157 countries.
Additional Job Description
- Basic Cyber Security awareness
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional working level of English
Nice to have
- 1+ years of information security practice or technical or administrative experience
- University degree focused on IT or Cyber Security
- Information security background with hands-on experience
- Expertise in any (or both) of the following areas:
o Windows or Linux hands-on experience
- Chance to team up with technology experts across security technologies
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Friendly and inspirational working environment with chance to be a part of dynamically growing team under renowned brand PwC
- Industry certifications, trainings and opportunity for self-development
- Cafeteria benefit system
Lokalita: Hvězdova 1734/2c, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Oddělení služeb: Technologie
Assurance recruitment (Financial audit and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Tax & Legal recruitment, Project Coordinator - Graduate recruitment activities, PwC Česká republika
Advisory recruitment (Consulting and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Internal Services recruitment, PwC Česká republika