PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place.With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries
Job Description Summary
A career within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
Job Description Job Description
As a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer you will play an important role within the BI project team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing Technical assistance and expertise in Developing and Delivering complex BI solutions for client projects.
- Take part in the end-to-end project lifecycle.
- Analysis and mapping of business requirements.
- Assist with Design, Development and Implementing of solutions.
- Presentations of implemented solutions to customers.
Who are we looking for:
- Completed University degree
- Passion for Technology and its applications for businesses
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience with database systems such as relation databases Teradata, Oracle or MSSQL server
- Good communication skills and Team player capabilities
- Self-Starter and Can-Do Attitude
- Native Czech / Slovak language and fluency in English
Additional skills – desirable
- Previous experience with some of the CPM tools such as Jedox, Anaplan, SAP Analytics Cloud, IBM Planning Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge of ETL tools such as Informatice PowerCenter, Oracle Data Integrator or others
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Do you like the dynamics and of a Start-up but also like the global presence of a leading multinational company? Thanks to our unique culture and working environment, we are bringing together the best of both worlds.
- Exciting opportunity to team-up with the top-level Technology experts you can learn from.
- Stable, but challenging working environment providing plenty of opportunities for your continuous professional growth.
- Inspiring and friendly environment with focus on innovative technologies and methods.
- Chance to develop your skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Czech and European companies
And of course:
- Above average remuneration package including wide portfolio of benefits,
- Your personal career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions
- Chance to be a part of new, dynamic team with the backing of the globally renowned brand PwC.
Lokalita: Hvězdova 1734/2c, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Oddělení služeb: Technologie
Assurance recruitment (Financial audit and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Tax & Legal recruitment, Project Coordinator - Graduate recruitment activities, PwC Česká republika
Advisory recruitment (Consulting and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Internal Services recruitment, PwC Česká republika