PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place.With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries
Are you eager to participate on some of the most interesting and complex transactions realized in the Czech Republic? Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us? We are currently looking for two new Consultants to join our team in Deals advisory - Transaction services core!
- We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. No project is like the other. We deal with clients from various industries with different expectations. That means, our approach and solution has to change every time.
- In TS team, you will be dealing with financial aspects of planned M&A, identifying key risks and drivers of company´s business value
- We participate in whole transaction process, from the very first meeting with the company owners until the contract is signed
- We conduct investigations into the financial and commercial state of companies subject to a particular transaction
What can we offer?
- Experience: Learn different skills, explore various industries and work on different projects with us
- Compensation: A competitive compensation package
- Perspective: Gain knowledge and experience and grow
- Various Industries
- Long Term Perspective
- Continuous Development
- Interesting Clients
- Fun At Work
Are you a good match for us?
The skills and experience required for the role include:
- University degree or in the final year
- Excellent command of English and Czech/Slovak language
- Ability to work reliably and execute projects with required deadlines
- Ability to think “outside the box” and apply creative and constructive thinking with "can do approach"
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills in proposing well-founded conclusions
- Demonstrated initiative, autonomy, adaptability, maturity and sound judgment
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
Lokalita: Hvězdova 1734/2c, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Oddělení služeb: Poradenství
Assurance recruitment (Financial audit and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Tax & Legal recruitment, Project Coordinator - Graduate recruitment activities, PwC Česká republika
Advisory recruitment (Consulting and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Internal Services recruitment, PwC Česká republika