PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place.With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries
Who we are
At PwC Technology we provide best-in-class Advisory and Consulting services to the leading companies within the Finance & Banking sector, Telco, Utility, e-Gaming or Automotive.
Do you strive to bring a positive change by improving and innovating the way in which businesses operate? Start your professional career in Consulting and rapidly increase your knowledge and skills by taking part in delivering innovative Business and Technology solutions to some the most high profile clients in the CZ and CEE region.
As a Consultant your role will be to a work on client projects, being part of project teams responsible for the design and delivery of innovative and high quality Business and Technology solutions for our clients in the Czech Republic and other European countries.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Take part in the whole project lifecycle of delivering high added value Business and Technology solutions
- Analysis and mapping of business requirements
- Assist with design and implementing of solutions
- Presentations of implemented solutions to customers
- Build and manage client relationship on a daily basis
Who are we looking for:
- Completed University degree
- Passion for Technology and its applications for businesses
- Good understanding of economics and management issues
- Open minded attitude in seeking innovative solutions
- Willingness to learn new tools and solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - essential in day-to-day cooperation with clients and the team
- Motivated, ambitious and hard working person with friendly mindset
- Self-Starter and Can-Do Attitude
- Fluent in Czech/Slovak and English language (both essential)
Nice to have:
- Working experience from business/IT environment
- Proven interest in IT and Technology field
Do you like the dynamics and of a Start-up but also like the global presence of a leading multinational company? Thanks to our unique culture and working environment, we are bringing together the best of both worlds.
- Exciting opportunity to team-up with the top-level Technology and Consulting experts you can learn from
- Stable, but challenging working environment providing plenty of opportunities for your continuous professional growth
- Inspiring and friendly environment with focus on innovative technologies and methods
- Chance to develop your skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Czech and European companies
And of course:
- Above average remuneration package including wide portfolio of benefits,
- Your personal career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions,
- Chance to be a part of new, dynamic team with the backing of the globally renowned brand PwC.
Lokalita: Hvězdova 1734/2c, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Oddělení služeb: Technologie
Assurance recruitment (Financial audit and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Tax & Legal recruitment, Project Coordinator - Graduate recruitment activities, PwC Česká republika
Advisory recruitment (Consulting and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Internal Services recruitment, PwC Česká republika