PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place.With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries
What is our Risk Assurance team about?
Risk is an everyday part of business. Our consultants help clients to effectively manage and prevent many risks in various areas of their business and work with them on implementation of improvements to drive their future growth and success. We do not only focus on the Czech market, but we often work with clients around the world which offers you a unique opportunity to quickly gain valuable experience.
Not yet quite sure what the role is about?
You will be working in teams performing independent assessments and internal controls of clients’ financial, operational and IT processes. Teams conduct engagements for clients in various areas:
- Internal process and control assessments and reviews,
- Supporting third party access certification process (SOX, SOC, ISAE) based on SyS Trust principles,
- Operational controls (involving analyzing and solving critical business issues and improving the effectiveness and efficiency of business operations)
- Reviews of IT processes and controls, performing IT General Controls
- Helping clients improving their internal processes and controls
- Process visualization
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary with a clear career path and regular salary review
- Cafeteria system (Multisport card, wellness, etc..)
- International projects with an active use of English
- Internal training programs including extensive induction training, possibility to gain professional certificate (CIA, CISA, ACCA), our * Digital Upskilling courses (Alteryx, Power Bi, Tableau) and more
- A friendly team of experienced professionals
What do we expect from you?
- University Degree
- At least 2 years of experience from field of Technical Compliance / IT process review / Technical Audit / SOX / SSC or similar
- English and German language (written and spoken) at a professional level, Czech language is a big advantage
- Consultative nature, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and decision making skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly, be self-motivated, demonstrate initiative, and adapt in a dynamic environment
Lokalita: Hvězdova 1734/2c, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Oddělení služeb: Technologie
Assurance recruitment (Financial audit and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Tax & Legal recruitment, Project Coordinator - Graduate recruitment activities, PwC Česká republika
Advisory recruitment (Consulting and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Internal Services recruitment, PwC Česká republika