PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place.With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries
We are looking for a Consultant to join the Valuation team. The team is part of the Transaction advisory services and helps clients understand the impact that their decisions will have on the value of their business. Our team is using advanced analytical techniques, a broad range of information resources and a strong integrated team of professionals.
What will you do?
• Contribute to successful project delivery
• Execute market and industry researches
• Take part in valuation projects
• Perform financial modeling, cash-flow modeling, valuation etc.
• Assist in valuation group administration tasks
Are you a good match for us?
• University Degree (finance and/or valuation as a field of study is an advantage)
• Highly motivated person with the ability to focus and deliver under stress
• Experience in the valuation field is and advantage but not a must
• Responsible and proactive, able to work efficiently without supervision
• Strong analytical and numerical skills, as well as ability to leverage common sense
• Very good knowledge of MS Office (advanced knowledge of Excel is advantage)
• Fluency in Czech and English (both spoken and written)
• Punctuality, accuracy, very good communication skills
What is in for you?
• Stable, but challenging working environment providing plenty of opportunities for your continuous professional growth.
• Interesting, meaningful and challenging work with top Czech and international clients.
• You will develop your skills while having the support from the top notch professionals in the team (career coaching, mentoring, etc).
• Insight into corporate finance work
• Opportunity to apply analytical concepts in a business environment
Lokalita: Hvězdova 1734/2c, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Oddělení služeb: Poradenství
Assurance recruitment (Financial audit and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Tax & Legal recruitment, Project Coordinator - Graduate recruitment activities, PwC Česká republika
Advisory recruitment (Consulting and Technology recruitment), PwC Česká republika
Internal Services recruitment, PwC Česká republika