A career in Digital Enablement team will provide you with an opportunity to assist clients in developing data and technology solutions that help them make better business decisions and optimize costs. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and also to assure that resources are used in efficient manner.
Have a passion for web application development? Do you want to work with guidance of more senior engineers to design, code and test applications that meet functional and business requirements?
If yes, then we might be looking right for you!
What we expect:
- Consultative nature, strong analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, be self-motivated, demonstrate initiative, and adapt in a dynamic environment.
- English language skills (written and spoken) at a professional level. Czech language skills at an intermediate level.
Passion for learning new technologies.
Ability to share your ideas and be part of discussions.
- Experience with C# programming language, ASP. Net Core and in building RESTful Web API's,.
- Knowledge of OOP design principles.
- Experience with source code control (eg. Git).
- Good knowledge of SQL or T-SQL.
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud and SQL Server is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps and agile programming techniques is an advantage.
- Exposure to a variety of project & technologies (SQL Server, .NET, cloud services, Azure DevOps, PowerBI, SAP, Docker, NoSQL, RPA, etc.).
- Working environment supporting your personal growth (technical and soft skills).
- Opportunity to develop applications for major international companies.
- Internal training programs, possibility to gain professional certificates each year (personal development budget).
- Experience from an international company - PwC Czech Republic is full of various cultures and languages - at the moment there are more than 200 individuals from 32 nationalities.
- Flexible start of your working hours - start any time between 7 - 10 a.m.
- Compensated overtime - choose extra pay or extra time off.
- Notebook and iPhone with unlimited tariff and with data package.
- Work in one of the most ecologically friendly buildings. We are situated just next to a large park where we organize yoga classes or you can go running during the lunch break.
- Possibility to join our international sport tournaments - in football, squash, volleyball.
- Group of young people to work and have fun.
- A lot of fun after work - many informal events such as annual the Christmas party, ski weekends, sport parties or team-building activities.
Locality: Hvězdova 1734/2c, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Line of service: Technology
Assurance recruitment (Financial audit and Technology recruitment), PwC Czech Republic
Tax & Legal recruitment, Project Coordinator - Graduate recruitment activities, PwC Czech Republic
Advisory recruitment (Consulting and Technology recruitment), PwC Czech Republic
Internal Services recruitment, PwC Czech Republic